Learn to read faster with 7-Speed-Reading EX 2017
It is one of the few programs that offer video tutorials to help users quickly understand the techniques used to increase reading speed. The tutor applies 7 different learning techniques which we will talk about in our newly updated 7 Speed Reading Review.
In general, there are two different sections – courses and exercises – to help increase reading speed and improve comprehension. The first module will teach you about how a certain technique works, the second one expands on it and lets you practice.
7-Speed-Reading – At A Glance
7-Speed-Reading (visit website) is cloud based and runs the latest EX cloud/app technology. It allows you to access training classes from any computer or location and is also platform independent.
The EX versions offers smart goals, group learning with friends and family as well as text and social sharing options on Facebook and Google+. The design and interface is easy to use with a clean profile and dashboard page to access all features and functions.
|Info & Rating|
Visit Product Page
|Popular reading improvement software with easy to use interface. Cloud Edition EX 2017. Mac OS | Windows | Chrome | Linux|
Learn with 7 Reading Strategies
They are designed in such a way that anyone can pick up and start learning. Moreover, these techniques give you the ease of learning at your own pace.
1. Step by Step Modules – The entire program uses video tutorials to guide you through each training module. For every reading method, you will first watch a video tutorial to gain knowledge about the technique and then practice it. The tutor consists of 6 courses to triple your reading speed and tackle common bad reading habits such as regression and sub-vocalization.
Smart goals You can set individual goals to get started, however, the more interesting feature here is that the program will suggest new goals or areas with potential to improve on; all depending on your progress and performance.
2. 15 activities to train under – The 7-Speed-Reading software takes fast reading training to a whole new level by giving you 15 different training activities to train in. These training activities include training modules such as Pace Trainer, Text Flash, Text Highlighter, Chunk Expander, Optic-Nerve Maximization, Games and Various Tests.
3. Monitoring – The software helps individual adapt to the training modules by learning their skill level and adjusting the difficulty of each module. This keeps users from being overwhelmed by the various techniques.
4. Multiple users – This tutor gives access to 5 different user accounts which make it excellent for web use. You can share it with your family and friends. The best bit about the multiple usage features in this software is that everyone gets their own progress, settings and scores. There are also unlimited system installs with the new cloud version.
5. Wiki-ConnectTM – This unique technology is exclusively available on 7-Speed-Reading. It allows the user to run training modules directly from Wikipedia and wiki-books. Users also get the ability to download any other custom wiki site to use as training.
6. Comprehension – 7 Speed Reading EX guarantees speed and comprehension increase. The software presents the user with different tutorials that help users increase their comprehension skills by advance tests and through photographic memories.
7. Eye and body – The program provides tutorials that incorporate exercises to get rid of bad habits using body and eye health techniques. It makes sure that when you are training your eyes do not get too much strain. This keeps you away from eye soreness and any tiredness associated with your eye muscles.
Visit official product page to learn about all benefits and features.
7-Speed-Reading – Highlights
Video tutorials – As mentioned earlier, 7SR is one of the few tutors in the market that give you video tutorials to help you understand the different techniques and methods used. If you love videos or generally feel that videos are a great way to help you understand things, this is a great software for you.
Bad reading habits – The various strategies aim to tackle all bad reading habits and they are the program’s biggest advantage. Applied regularly, you can eliminate sub-vocalization and regression, reduce fixation stops or expand your eye vision.
Custom content – With more than 20,000 ebooks already packed in the software, you can add more by simply grabbing articles from the web. There is absolutely no limit to how much you can add in. The program supports documents from Wikipedia, wikibooks and any other wiki available online.
Progress tracking – The tutor ships with excellent monitoring tools. Progress tracking is given to you in form of charts and graphs so you can easily understand how you are doing. Furthermore, the software adjusts the difficulty of each training session according to your individual skill level.
Group learning – The software stores everything in the cloud. This makes it easy to access your class from anywhere in the world. New is to share material and test results with co-learners or friends. It’s easy to set-up groups to learn together and motivate each other.
Profile – Each user will set-up their own profile. You will see which tasks are next in line, your current reading material and how many success points you have earned so far or need to level-up. Sync your latest activities on all machines.
Features at a glance
- Video tutorials
- 7 different learning strategies
- 15 training activities
- 6 different reading courses
- Memory and comprehension training
- Text Management
- Step by Step training modules
- 5 user accounts, unlimited system installs
- Import wiki, text or any web based articles
- Built-in 20,477 free ebooks
- Ultra advanced reading techniques
- Progress tracking
- Cloud based. All platforms supported.
- Social sharing and group learning
- Login with Facebook and Google+
7-Speed-Reading Review: Pros and Cons
- Excellent training modules
- 7 different learning strategies
- Video tutorials
- Step by Step modules
- Easy to understand
- Modern and clean interface
- Import documents, create classes
- Smart goals adapting to your needs
- Allows multiple users to track their individual records
- Progress tracking and monitoring
- Huge library of free ebooks
- Interface in multiple languages
- In-built tips and techniques to increase reading speed and comprehension
- Supports all platforms and browsers
- Light on memory and CPU
- 12 month Money Back Guarantee
- Telephone and Email support
- Training modules are not age specific
- There is no live chat support.
- Cloud based system: Offline access limited.
- No Trial version available
7-Speed-Reading Review: The Verdict
7-Speed-Reading (visit product page) is an excellent way for anyone to start increasing their reading speed today. It’s suitable for all ages and professions or motivations. If you like to read more effectively this tutor is ready to teach you how.
What we particularly appreciate about the software is its 7 different learning strategies. We certainly figured that some techniques were easier to understand than others. However, having 7 different learning methods available, it’s easy to find the right strategy that works for you.
Another excellent and unique thing is its video tutorials. With the different techniques available, sometimes understanding them through the guided presentations can be daunting and easily boring.
eReflect is quite certain about their product that they claim if you do not benefit from it, they are willing to pay you $50. Moreover, the software comes with a ‘Bold’ 12 month money back guarantee. There is absolutely nothing for you to lose here as well. The money-back service works, but calculate some time for the refund.
7-Speed-Reading is definitely worth checking out, especially when reading is a core part of your work and studies or leisure activities. It’s also the most comprehensive tutor in regards of features and work performance.
The new cloud edition also makes it independent from operating systems or browsers. Access your class from anywhere in the world and sync your last session on all machines you have this tutor installed on.
Customer Support includes email and telephone support.
If you wish more information on how this program performs against other speed reading software, read this round-up review.
Do you like this review? Please share on Facebook or Twitter or comment your experiences below.